Moroni City will hold a dog licensing clinic this Saturday, March 19th from 10:00 am until noon at City Hall. Sanpete Veterinary Clinic will also be there to give vaccinations for those dogs who need them. This is the only dog clinic the City will have.
Monday, March 14th is the last day we will be accepting youth Track & Field sign ups. Get them turned in to the city office or leave them in the drop box on the west side of City Hall. Thanks!
- Exercise — every Tuesday at 11:00 am in the City Hall meeting room
- Bingo — March 17th right after lunch
- Board Meeting — March 16th right after lunch
- Bus trip — to Ephraim: March 18th at 9:30; meet at the church parking lot
- Birthday Party — last Thursday of every month, includes entertainment; next one will be March 24th.
- Center CLOSED: March 28th for the Easter holiday; no home deliveries that day either.
Please call to make reservations for lunch by 9:00 am on the day you plan to eat at the center.
Moroni City is seeking applicants for a Sports Director. A complete job description and application is available at the city office – 80 South 200 West — Monday thru Friday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Applications are due by 2:00 PM on Wednesday, March 2, 2016.
Moroni City will hold a public hearing on March 3, 2016 at 7:00 PM at City Hall to discuss a 5 year loan form the Cemetery Perpetual Care Fund to the General Fund in the amount of $38,000.00; the interest rate would be 1.15%. The purpose of the loan will be for the purchase of a police car.
Dog licenses are available at City Hall for 2016. You must bring in proof of current rabies vaccination.
License fees are as follows:
• Spayed female or neutered male: $10.00
• Unspayed female or unneutered male: $25.00
• Kennel Permit – required for 3 or more dogs: $250.00
City ordinance allows residents to have NO MORE THAN 6 animals.
If your dog is not current on their vaccination, there will be a vaccination and licensing clinic on Saturday, March 19th at City Hall from 10:00AM to 12:00PM.
Just a reminder . . . Volleyball registration is still going on! Registrations will be accepted through next Friday, February 12th. Payments and registrations can be brought in person to the city hall or left in the drop box behind the building.
Here at the city office we have noticed some new faces moving into Moroni recently. One of the questions we have been asked is “How do I register to vote?” We’ve just posted some info under the City Government tab here on the website that should help answer that question. We’ve also listed information on how you can verify you are a registered voter and see if your information is correct. Check out the new page over at City Government/Voting Information.